GCCN Winter Plenary
Wednesday, December 2nd | 6.30pm | Zoom
All GCCN members are invited to attend the GCCN Winter Plenary 2020 from 6.30pm on Wednesday, December 2nd.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, this meeting will be held remotely using Zoom.
If you wish to attend please register here, before Tuesday, 1st December 2020.
Please register in advance to allow time to receive the Zoom meeting info.
On this occasion, there will be an opportunity to engage with the GCCN Strategic Planning.
If you’d like to help shape the new GCCN Strategic Plan 2021-2024 please take the brief survey at the link here by Friday, November 27th 2020.
For queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find below the Plenary documentation as follows:
- Winter Plenary Agenda – December 2020
- Autumn Plenary Minutes – September 2020
Further documentation will be circulated in the coming days.
We look forward to seeing you at the Plenary!
GCCN Strategic Plan 2021-2024 Consultation 2020
GCCN is currently in the process of reviewing the GCCN Strategic Plan for the period 2021-2024 and we would like to hear your views on this! What are the priorities that you would like GCCN to focus on for the next three years?
- Take the brief survey at the link here and help shape the new GCCN Strategic Plan.
Please complete the survey by Friday, November 27th 2020.
- Join the Strategic Planning Workshop which will be held as part of the
Winter Plenary. Please register here.
Under the current GCCN Strategic Plan 2016-2019, GCCN has two objectives:
- Advance the values of sustainability, equality, culture, community, empowerment and inclusivity and embed these in the policies, programmes and practice of local government, state organisations, national government and civil society.
- Develop and implement progressive models of and approaches to representation, participation and engagement for civil society in informing and shaping policy development and implementation.
The strategic plan also outlines the GCCN values, vision, mission and principles.