A Transportation SPC meeting will be held on Tuesday, 7th November 2023 at 9.30 am (check diary dates here).
Paul O’Donnell and Shane Foran are the GCCN Representatives on the Transportation SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for an upcoming SPC meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minutes of meeting Tuesday 12th September 2023
- Matters Arising
- Traffic Calming Policy – Update
- Park and Ride – Update
- Residential Parking in Woodquay and Bohermore – Update
- Parking Arrangements for major events in the city – Update
- Agenda for the next meeting & Work Programme Update
The meeting documentation is available for download below:
- Agenda Transport SPC – 07.11.23
- Minutes Transport SPC – 12.09.23
- Special Speed Limit, 2023 – Road Marking Locations
- Speed Limits Update_ Transport SPC 20230912
- Work Programme Transport SPC
- TII20-110866 – National Speed Limit Review 2015-2017 – Galway City Report
- Memo re Decarbonisation Update – Transport SPC Nov 23
- GCCN Representative Report – Transport_SPC_07.11.23
For further details on the Transportation SPC please visit https://www.galwaycity.ie/transportation-spc