Joint Galway City & County Council Planning SPCs Meeting
The next joint meeting of the Galway City & County Planning SPC’s is due to take place on Friday 1st December 2023 at 10.30am in the Council Chamber, Aras an Chontae and via MS Teams.
Brendan Mulligan is the GCCN Representative on the Galway City Planning SPC. Check all the GCCN representatives here.
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC, please contact email@example.com.
1. Minutes of meeting held on 8th November 2022 (attached)
2. Former Galway Airport site at An Carn Mór – Masterplan
3. Galway Metropolitan Area Transport Strategy (GMATS) update
4. Update on Galway County Development Plan
5. Update on Galway City Development Plan
6. Any other business
The meeting documentation is available for download below:
- Joint SPC Agenda 1st December 2023
- Joint Minutes 8th November 2022 Final
- GCCN Reps Report on Planning SPC meeting 05-09-2023
- SPC December 2023 – Galway county Development Plan 2022-2028 Update
- Galway City Development Plan 2023-2029
- GMATS – SPC-COR – Joint SPC 1 December 2023
- Liam Hanrahan Presentation 1.12.2023
- GCCN Reps notes on Joint Galway City and County Planning SPCs Meeting 01 December 2023
For details on the Galway City Council Planning Section visit: www.galwaycity.ie/planning