Community Safety Meeting
With Expert Speakers
2nd June 2021 | 6.30pm
Are you concerned about community safety?
Do you want to hear from experts in the field?
Join our panel of speakers in a series of focussed discussions held remotely on June 2nd at 6.30pm. The Community Safety Meeting will include an input from:
- Sergeant Mick Walsh, Crime Prevention Officer
- Anna Quigley, CityWide Drugs Crisis Campaign
- Evelyn Fanning, Senior Health Promotion & Improvement Officer, HSE
The session will focus on a discussion of priority issues across the thematic areas;
- To promote the safety of all road users in Galway City
- To enhance community safety responses in Galway City with a view to crime prevention
- To reduce and prevent anti-social behaviour in Galway City
- To support community engagement models of best practice in Galway City
Register for the meeting HERE
Please note: this meeting was initially scheduled for May 12th and then postponed until June to await national guidance on the development of the new JPC Strategic Plan. If you have registered for the May meeting, please make sure you re-register for the 2nd of June also.
You can review the current JPC strategic plan – here.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.