A meeting of the Climate Action, Environment, Recreation and Amenity SPC will be held on Tuesday, 23rd February 2021 (check diary dates here). In advance of this meeting, the Climate Action Monitoring Group will meet on February 9th.
Caroline Stanley, Brendan Smith and Eleanor Hough are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact email@example.com.
Below please see the documentation as follows:
- Climate Action Monitoring Group – Agenda – February 2021
- Council Meeting 2019 Item No. 4(f) – Sáilin to Silverstrand Project Update – April 2019
- Council Meeting 2019 Item No. 4(b) – Sáilin to Silverstrand Project Update – May 2019
- Council Meeting 2019 – Item No. 4(c) – Sáilin to Silverstrand Status Update – July 2019
- 2020 Anti Dumping Initiative – Galway City Council