A meeting of the Climate Action, Environment, Recreation and Amenity SPC will be held on Wednesday, 23rd February 2022 from 2.30pm (check diary dates here).
The Climate Action Monitoring Group will meet on February 17th. Due to on-going training, it has been necessary to arrange the meeting that was scheduled for Thursday 10th to the following week – 17th February 2022. See agenda below.
Caroline Stanley, Brendan Smith and Eleanor Hough are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact email@example.com.
- Minutes of Meeting held on the lst December,2021
2. Matters Arising
3. Climate Action Monitoring Group
4. Cemeteries – progress to date
5. Recreation & Amenity Capital Projects 2022
6. Draft Casual Trading Bye-Laws
7. Draft Control of Dogs Bye-Laws
8. Presentation on Waterways Governance & Hydroelectric potential
The SPC meeting documentation is available for download below:
- 20220215 Casual Trading Bye Law Review 2022
- 20220216 Cemeteries Presentation
- 20220226 SPC Presentation on Dog Control Byelaws
- Proposed Meeting Dates 2022
- SPC Agenda for 23rd February, 2022
- Work Programme 2022 – Final
The following documentation is with regard to item no. 8 on the agenda – Presentation on Waterways Governance & Hydroelectric potential:
- Presentation – Waterways Governance
- Galway waterways_governance_cityCouncil_2021_final
The Climate Action Monitoring Group meeting documentation is available for download below: