Local Community Development Committee Meeting – March 2022
A meeting of the Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) will take place on Wednesday, 1 March at 3.00pm in the Council Chamber, Galway City Council, College Road, Galway. Check all diary dates here.
The GCCN Representatives on the LCDC are Anne Marie Stokes, Fiona McDonagh-Delaney, and James Coyne and Lorraine Lally. Check all GCCN representatives here.
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming LCDC meeting, please contact email@example.com.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Confirmation of the minutes of the Galway City LCDC meeting held on 14th December 2022
- Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP)
- i. Approval of SICAP Annual Plan 2023
- ii. Annual Performance Review of SICAP 2022 & SICAP Annual Progress Report 2022
- Community Support Fund – Approval of LCDC Subcommittee recommendations
- Community Recognition Fund 2023
- Local Economic and Community Plan – update
- Galway City LCDC Annual Report 2022
- Update on Galway City Ukrainian Community Response – update
- Any Other Business
The meeting documentation is available for download below:
- Agenda LCDC Meeting – March 1st 2023
- DRAFT Minutes of Galway City LCDC Meeting – 14th December 2022
- SICAP Annual Plan Report 2023
- SICAP – Galway City Partnership Annual Progress Report 2022
- Draft Annual Report for Galway City LCDC 2022
Read more about the LCDC at https://www.galwaycity.ie/lcdc