A meeting of the Galway City Joint Policing Committee will be held on Monday, 18th October 2021.
The purpose of the Joint Policing Committee is to provide a forum where matters that affect policing in Galway City are discussed.
The Galway City Community Network Representatives on this committee are Cameron Keighron, John Cleary, John Rabbitte, Nicola Tierney and Tommy Flaherty (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming JPC meeting, please contact email@example.com.
The meeting documentation is available for download below:
- JPC Event Agenda – Thursday 30 September 2021
- Additional Agenda for JPC Meeting, Monday 18th October 2021 via MS Teams
- Policing Priorities 2022
- COVID-19 Community Response – Update for Galway City JPC, 8th October 2021
- Draft JPC guidelines for consultation (002)
- Fixed Penalty Notices Jan – Sep 2021
- Garda Report Galway City JPC Meeting 18 10 21
- Guidelines presentation
- Questions received for Galway City JPC 18th October 2021