A meeting of the Galway City Joint Policing Committee was held on Monday, 19th October 2020 on Zoom.
The purpose of the Joint Policing Committee is to provide a forum where matters that affect policing in Galway City are discussed.
The Galway City Community Network Representatives on this committee are Cameron Keighron, John Cleary, John Rabbitte, Nicola Tierney and Tommy Flaherty (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming JPC meeting, please contact email@example.com.
The following documentation is available for download at the buttons below:
- Agenda for Galway City JPC Meeting, Monday 19th October 2020
- Agenda for JPC Subcommittee 2 Meeting Weds 7th October 2020
- JPC Annual Work Plan Template 2020
- Minutes of Galway City JPC Meeting held on 22 June 2020
- Minutes of JPC Subcommittee 2 Meeting – Wednesday 17th June 2020 (Zoom Meeting)