A meeting of the Galway City Joint Policing Committee will be held on Monday, 22nd June 2020 on Zoom.
Members of the public are welcome to join this online meeting using Zoom.
To register please email email@example.com by Friday 19th June by 5pm.
See details at the link here.
The purpose of the Joint Policing Committee is to provide a forum where matters that affect policing in Galway City are discussed.
The Galway City Community Network Representatives on this committee are Cameron Keighron, John Cleary, John Rabbitte, Nicola Tierney and Tommy Flaherty (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming JPC meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documentation is available for download at the buttons below:
- Agenda for Galway City JPC Meeting, Monday 22nd June 2020
- Minutes of Galway City JPC Meeting held on 16th December 2019
- Galway City Community Call Hepline Poster – English
- Community Call – Advice and Contact Information
- Galway City COVID-19 Community Response Forum – Summary update for Galway City JPC (28.05.2020)
Please note that the documentation is updated on the website as soon as it becomes available, so please check this post regularly.