A meeting of the Galway City Joint Policing Committee will be held on Monday, 21st June 2021.
The purpose of the Joint Policing Committee is to provide a forum where matters that affect policing in Galway City are discussed.
The Galway City Community Network Representatives on this committee are Cameron Keighron, John Cleary, John Rabbitte, Nicola Tierney and Tommy Flaherty (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming JPC meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Confirmation of Minutes of Meeting of Galway City Joint Policing
Committee held on Monday 22nd March 2021 (Minutes attached)
2. Consideration of Garda Report (Report to follow)
3. To receive a presentation from the Galway Divisional Drugs Unit
4. Up-date on JPC Workplan 2021
To Promote the Safety of All Road Users in Galway City
To Enhance Community Safety Responses in Galway City with a view to
To Reduce and Prevent Anti-Social Behaviour in Galway City
To Support Community Engagement Models of Best Practice in Galway
5. Update on the COVID-19 Galway City Community Response
6. Discussion on specific topics
7. Any other Business
The following documentation is available for download below: