A meeting of the Galway City Joint Policing Committee will be held on Monday, 7th December 2020 on Zoom.
The purpose of the Joint Policing Committee is to provide a forum where matters that affect policing in Galway City are discussed.
The Galway City Community Network Representatives on this committee are Cameron Keighron, John Cleary, John Rabbitte, Nicola Tierney and Tommy Flaherty (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming JPC meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documentation is available for download at the buttons below:
- Agenda for Galway City JPC Meeting, Monday 7th December 2020
- Minutes of Galway City JPC Meeting held on 19th October 2020
- Additional Agenda for JPC Meeting, Monday 7th December 2020
- JPC – GCCN Rep Report – Cameron_November 2020
- Garda Report Galway City JPC Meeting 7th December 2020
- Fixed Penalty Notices 2020
- Fraud Incidents Report Galway City JPC 7th December 2020
- Proposed Meetings Schedule 2021