The next meeting of the Galway City Joint Policing Committee will be held on Monday, 16th December 2019 at 11am in the Western Region Headquarters (An Garda Síochána), Dublin Road, Renmore, Galway.
The purpose of the Joint Policing Committee is to provide a forum where matters that affect policing in Galway City are discussed.
The Galway City Community Network Representatives on this committee are Cameron Keighron, John Cleary, John Rabbitte, Nicola Tierney and Tommy Flaherty (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming JPC meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documentation is available for download at the buttons below:
- Agenda for Galway City JPC Meeting – Monday 16th December
- GCCN Representative Report – November 2019
- Minutes of Galway City JPC Meeting held on 21st October 2019
- Proposed Meetings Schedule 2020
- Galway Youth Awards 2020 PR 2020
- Garda Youth Awards Poster 2020
- Nomination Form Galway Gardai Youth Awards