A Housing and Social Inclusion SPC meeting is scheduled to take place on Friday, 24 February 2023 (check diary dates here).
Karen Golden and Aimee McGee are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Minutes of Meeting 25th November, 2022
2. Matters Arising
3. Housing Capital & Affordable Housing update
4. Traveller Accommodation Programme Update
5. Croi Conaithe update
6. Acquisitions Procedures
7. Homeless Report and Update / Housing First / CWR
The meeting documentation is available for download below:
- Housing SPC Agenda February 2023
- Minutes of Housing SPC 25 November 2022
- GCCN Rep Report – Housing SPC GCCN – February 2023
- Galway City Council Capital Update for SPC February Meeting 2023 (1)
- Galway City Council Homeless Update for SPC Meeting February 2023
- Traveller Accommodation Plan Programme Update February 2023
- Galway City Council Affordable Housing Update February 2023
For more info on the Housing and Social Inclusion SPC please visit https://www.galwaycity.ie/housing-spc .