The Housing and Social Inclusion SPC meeting scheduled to take place on Friday, 25th February 2022 has been rescheduled for 11th March (check diary dates here).
Karen Golden and Marcella Conneely (interim) are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. Minutes of Meeting 26th November 2021
- 2. Matters Arising
- 3. Homeless Report and Update / Housing First
- 4. Traveller Accommodation Programme Update
- 5. Housing for All / Housing Delivery Action Plan
- 6. Anti-Social Behaviour policy and procedures update
- 7. Local Authority Housing Loan Scheme / Tenant Purchase Scheme amendments
- 8. AOB
The meeting documentation is available for download below:
- Housing SPC Agenda February 2022
- ASB Report Housing SPC Meeting Feb 2022
- ASB Strategy GCC Review February 2022
- Galway City Council Homeless Update Feb 2022
- Housing Delivery Action Plan 2022 – 2026 Galway City Council
- Loans and TPS Report Housing SPC Meeting Feb 2022
- SPC presentation 25th February 2022
- TAP Capital Programme update Feb 2022