As is the norm after each local election, Galway City Council are reconfiguring the Strategic Policy Committee and have issued a draft scheme for consultation.
The Draft Strategic Policy Committees’ Scheme 2019- 2024 refers to five SPCs:
- Housing and Social Inclusion
- Economic, Community and Cultural Development
- Climate Action, Environment, Recreation and Amenity
An extended thank you to all members that have contributed to the GCCN submission in relation to the Galway City Council Draft Strategic Policy Committees’ Scheme 2019-2024.
After an initial invitation for input from all members, the GCCN Submission was developed in association with GCCN members, in particular, the Secretariat and GCCN representatives.
The final version of the document, as submitted on Thursday, 1st August 2019 is now available for download at the link below.
Please find below the following files:
• GCCN Submission on GCC Strategic Policy Committees’ Scheme 2019-2024
• Galway City Council Draft Strategic Policy Committees’ Scheme 2019-2024
• Letter re Strategic Policy Committees GCC 2019
• LG 07/2014 – Establishment of New Strategic Policy Committees (SPCs)