From Immediate Need to Sustainable Solutions: Preventing Homelessness in Galway
Thanks to all those that attended this event, the presentations are available to download below.
On Monday February 26th, GCCN and partner organisations will hold From Immediate Need to Sustainable Solutions: Preventing Homelessness in Galway, a solutions-focused event bringing together the community & voluntary sectors with key statutory agencies and the Local Authority to explore innovative actions for prevention of homelessness in Galway City, now and into the future.
The morning will be chaired by Professor Siobhán Mullaly, Director, Irish Centre for Human Rights and the afternoon will be chaired by Anastasia Crickley, outgoing Chairperson of the United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
Speakers will include:
- Minister Eoin Murphy T.D., Minister for Housing, Planning & Local Government (TBC)
- Speakers from a Homelessness Action Team
- Speakers from the Dublin Regional Homelessness Executive
- Hugh Brennan, Ó Cualann Cohousing Alliance
- Ned Brennan, Respond! Housing Association
As this is a solutions-focused event, numbers are strictly limited and registration by invitation through Eventbrite only. If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org