The first meeting of the Economic Development, Enterprise Support and Culture SPC took place on Tuesday 26th November at 2.30pm in the Council Chamber, City Hall, College Road, Galway (check diary dates here).
Dominik Whelan and Maeve Mulrennan are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact email@example.com.
The following documentation is available for download at the buttons below:
- SPC Agenda for November 2019 SPC
- GCCN Representative Report – November 2019
- Minutes 10th May 2019
- Economic, Community and Cultural Development SPC – Work Programme 2019
- Galway City Local Economic & Community Plan LECP
- Adopted Standing Orders 17th July 2017
- Developing Implementation Plan for Galway City LECP (2020-2021)
- Galway City Economic Strategy Statement
- GCC Annual Service Delivery Plan 2019
- Culture and Creativity Strategy 2018-2022
- Memo on Twinning and Sister Cities