A meeting of the Economic Development, Enterprise Support and Culture SPC will take place on Thursday, 17th February 2022 from 2pm (check diary dates here).
Dominick Whelan and Fiona Neary are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact email@example.com.
1. Confirmation of minutes of the Economic, Community & Cultural Development SPC meeting held on Friday 10th December 2021
2. Matters Arising
3. Update from the Community Department
4. Update on Galway City Council Creative Ireland Programmes
5. Guidelines, methodology and timeframes on LECP as recommended by LECP Advisory Steering Group. (Report Attached)
6. Local Economic and Community Plan – Workshop on High-Level Goals and Outcomes (Report Attached)
The meeting documentation is available for download below:
- SPC draft Agenda February 2022
- Proposed timetable for preparation of Local Economic and Community Plan based on guidelines methodology
- LECP Workshop discussion document for SPC
- Guidelines and context
- Draft proposed meeting dates for 2022
- Community Department Update for SPC Meeting Thursday 17th February 2022