A meeting of the Economic Development, Enterprise Support and Culture SPC will take place on December 10th 2021 (check diary dates here).
Dominick Whelan and Fiona Neary are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirmation of minutes of the, Economic, Community & Cultural Development SPC meeting held on Friday 10th September 2021
- Matters Arising
- Presentation from City Business Quarters on Outdoor Dining Initiative 2021
- Update on Tourism Revenue Funding Schemes
- Local Live Performance Scheme
- Outdoor Dining Scheme
- Update from the Community Department (Report Attached)
- Local Economic and Community Plan (LECP) –
- Overview of Guidelines for LECP preparation (Guidelines circulated previously)
- Nominees for LECP Advisory Group (Report to follow)
- Update on Museum Operations
- To agree a schedule of Meeting Dates for 2022 (draft attached)
The meeting documentation is available for download below as follows: