Further Easing of COVID-19 Restrictions From June 29th ( Phase 3 )
On Thursday 25th of June 2020, An Taoiseach Leo Varadkar confirmed that Ireland can move to Phase 3 of the Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business from Monday, June 29th. Phase 4 will commence on 20th July.
These are some of the main changes in place with Phase 3:
- Easing of stay local: From phase 3, you can travel anywhere in Ireland;
- Face coverings: Face coverings are recommended for public transport, retail outlets, and other places where it is difficult to maintain social distancing;
- There is further ease in education and childcare and in economic activity and work but anyone who can work from home should continue to work from home wherever possible.
- Indoor gatherings of up to 50 people and outdoor gatherings of up to 200 people are permissible.
Check on the links below what restrictions are in place for the following:
- Public health measures – go here
- Education and childcare – go here
- Economic activity and work – go here
- Social – go here
- Cultural and religious – go here
- Sport – go here
- Transport and travel – go here
- Advice for those over 70 years or medically vulnerable – go here
Find further details on the restrictions in place during Phase 2 at this link here.
View the Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business – here.