Climate Action, Environment, Recreation and Amenity SPC Meeting – November 19th 2019
The first meeting of the Climate Action, Environment, Recreation and Amenity SPC took place in the Council Chamber on Tuesday the 19th November, 2019 at 2.30pm (check diary dates here).
Caroline Stanley, Brendan Smith and Eleanor Hough are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC.
Please find below:
- Agenda – November 19th, 2019
- GCCN Representative Report – November 2019
- Minutes – SPC Meeting – May 2019
- Draft Work Programme 2020
- Climate Change Presentation to SPC – 19th November 2019
- DRAFT CA Monitoring Group Terms of Reference
- Item 4 Pollinator Plan Cover note
- Item 5 Rec & Amenity Needs Study
- Item No.5 R&A Cover note
- Extract of Standing Orders for SPCs