The second meeting of the Climate Action, Environment, Recreation and Amenity SPC for 2020 was rescheduled for Tuesday, 26th May at 2pm and will be most probably be held online (check diary dates here).
The initial meeting, initially due to take place in the Council Chamber on Tuesday, 28th April 2020 at 2.30pm was postponed due to the COVID-19 alert.
Caroline Stanley, Brendan Smith and Eleanor Hough are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
A special meeting of this SPC was scheduled to be held on Tuesday 30th June at 2 p.m. via Zoom platform, to conclude the Agenda from the meeting held on the 26th May, 2020 and discuss:
4. Cemeteries Development 2020 – 2022 – Report previously circulated
6 CFRAM – Catchment Flood Risk Assessment and Management – Written update previous circulated
8 Derelict Sites – Report previously circulated
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact email@example.com.
Please find below:
- SPC Agenda – May 2020
- Minutes of SPC meeting held on 25th February 2020
- Item no. 3 – All Ireland Pollinator Plan
- Item no. 4 – Cemeteries Development 2020 – 2022
- Item no. 6 – CFRAMS update
- Item no. 8 – Derelict Site Report
- Derelict Sites Register Update
- Derelict Sites Act 1990 revised 19th December 2018
- Derelict Sites Procedure