Climate Action, Environment, Recreation and Amenity SPC Meeting – December 19th 2019
A meeting of the Climate Action, Environment, Recreation and Amenity SPC took place in the Council Chamber on Thursday, 19th December 2019 at 2.30pm (check diary dates here).
Caroline Stanley, Brendan Smith and Eleanor Hough are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact email@example.com.
Please find below:
- Agenda SPC Meeting – December 2019
- Minutes SPC Meeting – November 2019
- GCCN Representative Report – November 2019
- Draft Work Programme 2020
- GCC Capital Programme 2020 – 2022
- Item 5 Rec & Amenity Needs Study