A meeting of the Climate Action, Environment, Recreation and Amenity SPC was held on Tuesday, 1st December (check diary dates here). In advance of this meeting, the Climate Action Monitoring Group met on November 18th.
Caroline Stanley, Brendan Smith and Eleanor Hough are the GCCN Representatives on this SPC (check all GCCN representatives here).
If you wish to submit any appropriate suggestions for consideration for the upcoming SPC meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below please see the documentation as follows:
- SPC Agenda – December 2020
- Report on Climate Action Monitoring Group / 2021 Implementation Plan – Agenda item no. 3.
- Presentation to Council EPA Water Quality Ireland 2013 to 2018 – Agenda item no. 4.
- Report to Council EPA Water Quality in Ireland 2013 to 2018 – Agenda item no. 4.
- Climate Action Monitoring Group Meeting Agenda – November 2020
- Climate Adaptation Strategy Implementation Plan September 2020 to September 2021
- Presentation – Climate Action Monitoring Group Meeting 18th November
- Presentation – Galway Air Quality: Evidence Based Solutions
- Report on Climate Action Monitoring Group – item no. 3
- Draft Work Programme 2021
- Meeting Dates 2021